London Training Centre’s Culinary Pre-Apprenticeship Program 2018
Are You an Aspiring Chef?
Just starting out or currently working in the industry, this 6 month program is the place to gain new skills
– Student focused and interactive with unique learning opportunities
– Fully funded by The Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
– 6-month program; May 1 – October 31, 2018 (full time)
– Includes 8 week paid placement
“NEW This Year”
Register for Our Interactive Information Sessions
Next Info Session: Monday April 9, 2018 at 10:00 am
To register email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until Tuesday, April 23, 2018.
How To Apply
Applications may be submitted via email to Chef Steve James: email@example.com
Applications should include,
1. Resume (including any related food service/culinary experience, training or schooling)
2. Cover Letter (outlining why you should be selected)
3. Proof of Ontario Secondary Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent
NOTE: with only 12 applicants, acceptance in this program is a competitive process. The ideal candidate is engaged and has an active interest in a culinary career with a desire to become an apprentice in the trade. All applications are appreciated.
Program Start Date: May 1, 2018
For More Information visit: www.londontraining.on.ca